TJM now have three front protection bars tailor-made for the LandCruiser 300. The design brief was clear:
- Make it strong but refined – high strength all-steel cons
- Don’t eat into the vehicle’s GVM
- Include 8,000kg rated recovery points
- Integrate a steel winch mount -rated to 12,000lb/5,440kg (hawse fairlead winches only)
- Make provisions for lighting and auxiliary accessories
- Maintain airbag and ADR compliance
Whether you prefer the design aesthetic of the Outback (above), Venturer or Signature (below); each bull bar meets the key points of the design brief.
Check out TJM for the nitty gritty details about the differences in weight and mounting points.
About our publisher: Kaz has been writing all her working life from business cases to training manuals. Her passion is to share far more interesting information whether it’s about fast cars, great products or as a published author of technothrillers and fantasy. As a content publisher she dedicates herself to clean content that is pleasing to the eye and entertaining to read.
You can also visit Kaz at www.kaliddiard.com.